Friday, March 12, 2010

northern michigan

So, I have two acceptances to graduate school: Northern Michigan and Central Florida. Guess which one I'm more excited about? I didn't even contact the Northern Michigan people after I received the letter, I just thought, "Of course I got in to Northern fucking Michigan." ...why did I even apply there?

But as time drags on, and I wait for my other applied-to grad schools to make their decisions, I start second-guessing myself, like "Hey! maybe I should give Northern Michigan a chance. Maybe I would be fine dealing with a place like Minnesota, only colder, grayer, and snowier." I head to their website, trying to convince myself it would be okay, and am greeted with the following photograph:





I do not go any further into the website. I make no clicks. This photo seals the deal. Or doesn't, as the case may be.

No comments: