Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fallon

Ok, I have not been getting enough sleep during the week, because I LOVE JIMMY FALLON'S SHOW! It was so much easier when I was bored by all the other 11:30 (CST) late night hosts - I just went to bed after Letterman's monologue, see...unless Amy Sedaris was his guest. But that Fallon - he's so charming! Every word out of his mouth is good-natured! He's awkward as hell some of the time, but I think that's a symptom of his good-naturedness. Mike Myers was his guest last night, and Fallon must have said ten times that Myers was his comedy hero, which seemed to make Myers very uncomfortable. And whenever Myers told a story, Fallon would be like, "Oh my God, that's awesome. That's so funny!"

Like I said, awkward...but so freaking sweet. I might just turn this blog into a recap of the delightful things that Jimmy Fallon did and said the night before.

No comments: