Sunday, May 3, 2009

late night updates

1 - I have a new late night boyfriend and his name is Craig Ferguson.
2 - I miss having cable, but I would never have discovered Ferguson if we still had cable, because I'd be watching Comedy Central every night.
3 - He made a joke the other night about how you couldn't be worried about the swine flu AND the economy, because they cancel each other out. "It doesn't make sense!" he said - and the audience did not laugh, probably because they did not want to think about being dead of swine flu...but it was really quite an optimistic joke, since if you die of swine flu...no more money troubles.
4 - Also, I've never liked Jay Leno, and now I know why - I read that his career was practically dead, and David Letterman helped him out by having him as a frequent guest on his NBC late night show. And...we all know how THAT ended. Apparently Leno sent Letterman a note after Letterman's heart surgery...which was GREETED with SILENCE! Take that, you backstabbing bitch!
5 - Um...any non TV related updates? Any insight as to why I am obsessed with late-night television? Guess not!

No comments: